What data is collected and for what purposes?
The data collected is used for:
- Monitoring the production of articles
- Sending you information and news about drzsuborilaszlo.hu case studies, news and services, according to your interests
- Analysing site traffic, including the analysis of article usage and the sharing of this data
- Responding to reported user requests or problems
- Ensuring site security
The data collected comes either from your interactions with our services (forms specifying mandatory data or during visits to fairs) in order to provide a service from your navigation of the site.
Data you may be asked to provide
Data collected automatically
- Surname, first name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Type of device used, operating system, IP address, browser used and version, and other identifiers
- Usage data including pages visited, data format, search engine queries, time stamping of the visit, incoming and outgoing pages
- Technical cookies essential to the proper functioning of the sites without which certain parts of the sites cannot function (load balancer, access to articles) or to improve the user experience (language of the site)
- Audience measurement cookies – Google Analytics is used, configured to collect data anonymously
- Third-party interactivity cookies on the site:
- sharing buttons (Facebook, Google +, Instagram)
These cookies may be disabled on each of their respective third-party sites or by following this guide: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Are the data shared with third parties?
Data is used by Dr. Zsubori László. Data may be communicated to subcontracting companies that I use to support marketing functions. These arrangements are subject to data processing agreements to ensure your data is handled securely and in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
I do not sell your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
How do we protect your data?
I am committed to protecting the personal data of its users and implements appropriate technological and organizational measures to protect personal data. However, I do not control all the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws users’ attention to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use.
What are your rights?
Data user :
Dr. Zsubori László entrepreneur
My IT provider: Ezit Kft., 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo 18-22.